Just came back from dinner.
My family has this so-called routine or must-do dinner thing which is if the siblings and parent are around. It is a must to have dinner together even if you are on diet. Yup, I totally flunked my diet thing. I've gain like additional 2kg worth of fat. Not really complaining, it's all my craving to blame on. Got to try real hard to control my cravings if not my 3 month long hell intensive diet would be worth penniless. Going to get my lazy worm to start on the exercises because if i were to have craving but still doing my exercise that way I think my fats wouldn't come to me. Shorts getting tighter, it's a sign baby!
Hahaha. I think I totally went off topic. I think it's a Papo's thing. He loves it when we could get together for dinner which I'm not complaining because I love it too. How many more years you think you could have dinner together? it's something that people who have it doesn't cherish it, but people that don't have it wanted it so badly. Very obviously refering to the Jefo. He hardly have dinner with us, always tied up with his so-called very happening circle.
Not saying much because every person has their different type of aspects on life and family. Guess I'm just those that are really tied up towards family. I cherish them so much more than I do towards my boyfriend. I dump my ex-girlfriend because of my mother.
Conclusion of post today, is to get lazy bone to workout and get a job asap! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment